These potato skins are sure to become a family favourite. Put it in the middle of the table and let everyone dive in.
The ingredient of Nachos-style baked potato skins
- 8 (about 200g each) unpeeled baking potatoes (such as sebago or desiree), scrubbed
- 1 cup (80g) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (100g) grated mozzarella
- 35g packet taco seasoning mix
- Sour cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Nachos-style baked potato skins
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Prick the unpeeled potatoes all over with a fork, then place them in a large baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and leave the potatoes to stand for 15 minutes or until theyre cool enough to handle safely.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters lengthways and scoop out some of the potato flesh, leaving about 1-1.5cm flesh inside the skin. Place the hollowed out potato quarters, skin-side down, on the prepared baking tray.
- Combine the grated cheddar and mozzarella cheeses and seasoning mix in a bowl and scatter over potatoes. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve topped with sour cream.
Nutritions of Nachos-style baked potato skinscalories: 216.056 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 540.44 milligrams sodium