Ready in 10 minutes, this microwave golden syrup mug cake is a perfectly easy Nanna-inspired dessert.
The ingredient of Golden syrup microwave mug cake recipe
- 30g butter
- 1 egg
- 60ml (1/4 cup) golden syrup, plus extra, to drizzle
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75g (1/2 cup) self-raising flour
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Golden syrup microwave mug cake recipe
- Lightly grease two 375ml (1 1/2 cups) microwave-safe mugs. Place the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on High for 10 seconds or until melted.
- Use a fork to lightly whisk the egg in a bowl. Whisk in the golden syrup, milk and vanilla until combined. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Add the melted butter. Whisk until combined. Divide mixture evenly between the prepared mugs. Microwave on High for 1 minute and 20 seconds or until puffed and just firm when lightly touched.
- Top each cake with ice-cream then drizzle over a little extra golden syrup to serve.
Nutritions of Golden syrup microwave mug cake recipecalories: