Juicy watermelon is the pièce de résistance in this salty side salad. Perfect served with barbecued fish or chicken.
The ingredient of Mediterranean watermelon salsa
- 650g seedless watermelon, rind removed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, ends trimmed
- 1/4 red onion
- 55g (1/3 cup) pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Mediterranean watermelon salsa
- Cut watermelon, cucumber, onion and olives into 1cm-thick pieces. Place in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add mint and fetta and gently toss to combine.
- Combine oil and vinegar in a bowl. Pour dressing over salad. Divide among serving plates and serve with barbecued fish or chicken.
Nutritions of Mediterranean watermelon salsacalories: 142.205 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 4.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5.5 grams protein