These fritters are finger-licking moreish morsels that are oh-so-simple to make!
The ingredient of Chilli, corn and coriander fritters
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Vegetable oil, for shallow frying
The instruction how to make Chilli, corn and coriander fritters
- Place corn on a plate lined with paper towel. Pat dry. Combine corn, chilli, coriander, onion, flours and baking powder in a bowl. Add egg. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add enough oil to a deep frying pan to come 5mm up side of pan. Heat over medium heat. Spoon 2 level tablespoons batter into pan, spreading slightly with a spatula. Repeat to make 4 rounds. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli, corn and coriander fritterscalories: 44.932 calories
calories: 1.3 grams fat
calories: 0.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 6.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1.1 grams protein
calories: 8 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 19 milligrams sodium