Expand your cooking repertoire in the kitchen with healthy, easy-to-cook chilli hamburgers.
The ingredient of Chilli hamburger stacks
- 1kg lean beef mince
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large red onions, sliced into thick rings (see tip)
- 120g mixed lettuce leaves
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 multigrain bread rolls, split, toasted
- Tomato chutney, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilli hamburger stacks
- Combine mince, chilli, garlic, parsley and sauce in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Shape 1/3 cup mince mixture into a thin patty. Repeat with remaining mince to form 12 patties.
- Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle onion with half the oil. Cook onion, for 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until browned and cooked. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Drizzle patties with remaining oil. Cook on chargrill pan for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until browned and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Divide lettuce, cheese, tomato and half the patties on roll bases. Top with onion and remaining patties. Dollop with tomato chutney and sandwich with roll tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli hamburger stackscalories: 632.633 calories
calories: 26.3 grams fat
calories: 9.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 46.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 49 grams protein
calories: 104 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 681 milligrams sodium