Once you get a taste for Taco Tuesday theres no going back!
The ingredient of Meatball tacos with charred tomato salsa
- 600g lean beef mince
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 30g sachet reduced-salt taco spice mix
- 200g jar medium taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cos lettuce
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated tasty cheese, to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
The instruction how to make Meatball tacos with charred tomato salsa
- Place mince, breadcrumbs, egg, spice mix and 2 tablespoons taco sauce in a bowl. Using your hands, mix until well combined. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into meatballs (youu2019ll need 24 meatballs in total).
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, turning occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make Charred Tomato Salsa: Heat a chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Toss tomato, oil and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cook tomato, skin-side down, for 1 to 2 minutes or until just charred and starting to collapse. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Add onion and coriander. Toss to combine.
- Roughly mash avocado and lime juice with a fork. Season with salt and pepper. 5 Return chargrill to high heat. Cook tortillas for 20 seconds each side or until charred and heated through. Divide avocado mixture, lettuce, meatballs, Charred Tomato Salsa, remaining taco sauce and sour cream among tortillas. Serve with cheese and coriander.
Nutritions of Meatball tacos with charred tomato salsacalories: 900.552 calories
calories: 52.6 grams fat
calories: 17.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 57.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 45.8 grams protein
calories: 145 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1687 milligrams sodium