Whet everyones appetites with this cheesy dip. The radishes on the side give it that extra bite. You can also serve this with the fajitas.
The ingredient of Chilli con queso
- 30g butter
- 4 shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican chilli powder
- 125g (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 120g (11/2 cups) coarsely grated cheddar
- 1 tablespoon drained sliced jalapeno chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, washed, dried, quartered lengthways
- 1 x 175g pkt Doritos Dippas white corn chips
The instruction how to make Chilli con queso
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the shallot and garlic, and cook for 1 minute or until shallot softens slightly. Add the chilli powder and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Stir the sour cream into the shallot mixture. Add the cheddar and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the cheddar melts. Stir in the jalapeno chilli and coriander. Transfer to a heatproof serving bowl and serve with the radish and corn chips.
Nutritions of Chilli con quesocalories: 388.375 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 18 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams protein