Fresh pineapple gives this speedy, warm chicken salad a sweet, summery flavour.
The ingredient of Grilled chicken, macadamia and rice salad with sweet chilli dressing
- 400g pineapple, peeled, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 long fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbs honey
- 100g toasted macadamia, chopped
- 2 1/2 tbs light extra virgin olive oil
- 8 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 250g pkt Uncle Bensu00ae Microwave Brown Rice, cooked
- 150g green beans, thinly sliced diagonally, blanched
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- Baby herbs, to serve
The instruction how to make Grilled chicken, macadamia and rice salad with sweet chilli dressing
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on medium-high. Spray pineapple with olive oil. Season. Cook, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until charred and caramelised. Coarsely chop.
- To make the dressing, combine lime rind and juice, chilli, honey, half the macadamia and 2 tbs of the oil in a small bowl and season. Whisk to combine. Reserve 1 tbs of the dressing and set aside.
- Drizzle chicken with remaining oil. Season. Chargrill, turning, for 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Brush with dressing. Cook for a further 2 minutes or until lightly charred. Rest for 3 minutes. Slice chicken.
- Combine rice, pineapple, beans, mint, shallot and remaining macadamia in a bowl. Season. Toss to combine. Divide among plates. Top with chicken and herbs. Spoon over reserved dressing.
Nutritions of Grilled chicken, macadamia and rice salad with sweet chilli dressingcalories: 752.85 calories
calories: 46 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 45 grams protein