Succulent steaks, crispy roast potatoes and lightly dressed greens - Perfect!
The ingredient of Chilli-salt scotch fillet and roasted chats with rocket & green bean salad
- 300g small chat potatoes (about 6), halved if large
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 small garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 x 200g scotch fillet steaks
- 100g baby green beans, topped, blanched, refreshed in iced water
- 2 cups (40g) wild rocket
- 1 tablespoon French salad dressing
The instruction how to make Chilli-salt scotch fillet and roasted chats with rocket & green bean salad
- Preheat the oven to 190u00b0C. Line a small baking dish with baking paper.
- Combine the chat potatoes, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the dried oregano and 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt flakes in the prepared dish. Place in the oven and roast for 30 minutes or until tender and crisp.
- Using a mortar and pestle, pound the garlic, chilli flakes, the remaining dried oregano and 2 teaspoons of sea salt flakes until well combined. Rub the garlic mixture all over steaks.
- Heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a large heavy-based frypan over high heat until just smoking. Add the steaks and cook for about 3 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer the steaks to a warm plate, cover loosely with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the baby green beans, wild rocket and French dressing in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve the steaks with the potatoes and salad to the side.
Nutritions of Chilli-salt scotch fillet and roasted chats with rocket & green bean saladcalories: 659.64 calories
calories: 40 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 49 grams protein
calories: 116 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 249.71 milligrams sodium