Take this old party favourite to another flavour dimension!
The ingredient of Chilli smoked salmon cob dip
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed
- 300g sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 150g sweet chilli smoked salmon portion, flaked
- 1 x 22cm (450g) cob bread loaf
The instruction how to make Chilli smoked salmon cob dip
- Place spinach in a microwave-safe dish. Cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted. Squeeze out excess liquid. Roughly chop.
- Place spinach, sour cream, cheese, onion and salmon in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Using a serrated knife, cut 3cm from top of loaf. Set top aside. Cut bread from loaf cavity, leaving a 2cm border. Cut bread and bread top into 3cm pieces.
- Place bread pieces and loaf on a large baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crisp. Spoon spinach mixture into loaf. Serve with toasted bread.
Nutritions of Chilli smoked salmon cob dipcalories: 196.458 calories
calories: 11.6 grams fat
calories: 7.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 15.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7.5 grams protein
calories: 38 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 400 milligrams sodium