Have dinner on the table in 20 minutes with these juicy lamb cutlets served with a fresh vegetable salad.
The ingredient of Fennel and chilli spiced lamb cutlets with superfood vegetable mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 12 Coles Australian Lamb Cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra
- 350g pkt Coles Superfood Vegetable Mix
- 2 garlic cloves, extra, crushed
- Thinly sliced red chilli, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Fennel and chilli spiced lamb cutlets with superfood vegetable mix
- Blend or process oil, lemon juice, vinegar, fennel seeds, chopped chilli, garlic, paprika and salt in a blender or food processor until almost smooth. Transfer to a shallow ceramic dish. Add lamb and turn to coat.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook the lamb for 3-4 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, heat extra oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry vegetable mix and extra garlic for 2 mins or until vegetables are just wilted. Season.
- Serve lamb and vegetables with sliced chilli and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Fennel and chilli spiced lamb cutlets with superfood vegetable mixcalories: