Make a splash with your next childrens party by creating these fabulous cake pops.
The ingredient of Turtle cake pops
- 175g packet double choc-chip mini muffins
- 1/3 cup green sprinkles
- 200g NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Dark Choc Melts, melted
- 16 dark chocolate melts, halved
- 8 green oval boiled lollies
The instruction how to make Turtle cake pops
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place muffins, bottom-side up, on prepared tray.
- Place sprinkles in a shallow dish. Dip top of 1 muffin in melted chocolate. Coat in sprinkles to form turtle shell. Place, sprinkle-side up, on tray. Repeat with remaining muffins, melted chocolate and sprinkles. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until set.
- Dip 4 chocolate melt halves in a little melted chocolate. Push into 1 muffin just under chocolate shell to form flippers. Repeat with melted chocolate and remaining chocolate melt halves. Using a little melted chocolate, attach 1 boiled lolly to top of 1 muffin to form head, holding in place for 1 to 2 minutes or until set. Repeat with melted chocolate, lollies and muffins.
- Dip 1 paddle pop stick into melted chocolate until 1cm-deep. Press paddle pop stick into the centre of the base of 1 muffin. Repeat with remaining melted chocolate and remaining paddle pop sticks and muffins. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until chocolate has set. Serve.
Nutritions of Turtle cake popscalories: 292.058 calories
calories: 13.6 grams fat
calories: 7.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 39.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.6 grams protein
calories: 2 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 102 milligrams sodium