The whole fish looks elegant on the plate garnished with salad and fried shallots.
The ingredient of Baked snapper with snow pea salad and lime dressing
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2cm knob of ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4 x 500g (plate-sized) whole snapper
- 300g snow peas, trimmed, blanched
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- Fried Asian shallots*, to garnish
- Steamed rice, to serve
- 1/2 small chilli, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Baked snapper with snow pea salad and lime dressing
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Divide garlic, ginger and lime among fish cavities and season. Place on tray and cook for 15-20 minutes or until flesh flakes away easily from bone.
- Combine dressing ingredients and stir to dissolve sugar. Slice snow peas finely and place in a bowl with herbs and spring onion.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Place whole fish on plates and top with salad. Garnish with fried shallots and serve with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Baked snapper with snow pea salad and lime dressingcalories: 369.972 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 10 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 68 grams protein
calories: 192 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 752.66 milligrams sodium