Add this fresh Mediterranean-style potato side to your salad staples.
The ingredient of Mediterranean potato salad
- 1kg (4 large) Cream Delight potatoes, unpeeled
- 150g pancetta, cut into thin strips
- 180g bought chargrilled capsicum, rinsed, cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 80ml (1/3 cup) red wine vinegar
- 160g (2/3 cup) Praise Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 60g pkt baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Mediterranean potato salad
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Break the potato into large pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook the pancetta in a non-stick frying pan, stirring, for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Combine the potato, pancetta, capsicum and onion in a bowl. Season. Add the vinegar and toss to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Add the mayonnaise and gently stir to combine. Add the spinach leaves and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Mediterranean potato saladcalories: