A lemony herb sauce with a kick of Dijon mustard gives fresh flavour to fast pasta.
The ingredient of Smoked salmon and lemon dill pasta
- 320g dried farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 150g hot-smoked salmon fillet, skin removed, flaked
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon and lemon dill pasta
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet instructions until al dente. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, combine dill, parsley, oil, lemon juice, mustard and lemon rind in a jug.
- Pour dill mixture over pasta and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add salmon and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon and lemon dill pastacalories: 427.571 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 59 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 32 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 537.52 milligrams sodium