This tasty pasta bake with spicy chorizo is quick and easy to make. Perfect for weeknight dinners.
The ingredient of Chorizo pasta bake
- 400g penne pasta
- 250g chorizo, sliced
- 580g jar Jensens Organic Basil and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 2/3 cup Coles Brand Grated Pizza Blend Cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Chorizo pasta bake
- Cook penne in a large pot of boiling salted water according to packet directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, cook chorizo in a frying pan on high for 2-3 mins, until browned. Add to pasta with pasta sauce. Transfer to a 10-cup capacity ovenproof dish. Combine cheese and breadcrumbs. Scatter over pasta.
- Transfer pasta bake to a preheated grill. Cook for 5 mins, until melted and golden. Toss together rocket and oil. Serve pasta bake with rocket leaves.
Nutritions of Chorizo pasta bakecalories: