This budget recipe is low on price but high in flavour, great for the mid-week rush.
The ingredient of Oven-baked sweet potato and pea risotto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 3 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 650g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Oven-baked sweet potato and pea risotto
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Heat oil in a large, heavy-based, flameproof casserole dish over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add rice. Cook, stirring, for minute.
- Add stock and 1 cup cold water. Bring to the boil. Add potato. Cover. Transfer to oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway during cooking, or until potato is tender and liquid absorbed.
- Add peas and 1/3 cup parmesan to rice mixture. Season with pepper. Stir to combine. Cover. Set aside for 3 minutes or until peas are heated through. Serve warm sprinkled with remaining parmesan.
Nutritions of Oven-baked sweet potato and pea risottocalories: 520.064 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 89 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 16 grams protein
calories: 9 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 947.33 milligrams sodium