Get a fuss-free dinner on the table in less than half an hour with these cute individual pasta bakes.
The ingredient of Ham, cheese and chive pasta bakes
- 140g (2 cups) spiral pasta
- 100g 97% fat-free traditional smoked leg ham, cut into 1cm thick strips
- 150g bought marinated chargrilled capsicum, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 120g (1 cup) light shredded 25 per cent less fat mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Ham, cheese and chive pasta bakes
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions until al dente. Drain. Return to the pan.
- Add the ham, capsicum and mascarpone to the pasta and gently toss until just combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the pasta mixture among four 310ml (1 1/4-cup) capacity ovenproof dishes and sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with chives and season with pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Ham, cheese and chive pasta bakescalories: 279.63 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 4.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 19 grams protein