Healthy baked lemon chicken is served with creamy butter beans and sweet baby carrots for a complete family meal.
The ingredient of Baked lemon chicken with butter bean mash
- 650g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 1 large lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 25g butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch steamed baby carrots, to serve
The instruction how to make Baked lemon chicken with butter bean mash
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place chicken, lemon rind, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of parsley, oil and salt and pepper in a large snap-lock bag. Seal bag and shake until chicken is coated in marinade.
- Lightly grease a ceramic baking dish. Place chicken, in a single layer, in dish. Pour over marinade from bag. Bake chicken for 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine beans, butter and sour cream in a saucepan. Using a potato masher, coarsely mash bean mixture. Place over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in remaining parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with bean mash and steamed carrots.
Nutritions of Baked lemon chicken with butter bean mashcalories: 467.962 calories
calories: 34 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 161 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 169.9 milligrams sodium