For a budget, six ingredient recipe try Chipolatas with baked beans.
The ingredient of Chipolatas with baked beans
- 700g baby red rascal potatoes, halved
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 500g extra-lean beef chipolata sausages
- 1 large brown onion, halved, sliced
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 420g can baked beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Chipolatas with baked beans
- Preheat oven to 240C/220C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place potato in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Place on prepared tray. Using the back of a spoon, gently flatten potatoes. Spray with oil. Season with salt. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, spray a large saucepan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook chipolatas, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook onion, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add tomatoes, baked beans and chipolatas. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until chipolatas are cooked through. Season with pepper. Top with parsley. Serve with potato.
Nutritions of Chipolatas with baked beanscalories: 530.341 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 39 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 26 grams protein
calories: 71 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1278.58 milligrams sodium