Impress your friends at your next dinner party with these yummy baked coconut and mango rice pots.
The ingredient of Baked coconut and mango rice pots
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup white medium-grain rice, washed
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 mango, peeled
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh coconut or dried coconut, toasted, plus extra to serve
The instruction how to make Baked coconut and mango rice pots
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C or 140u00b0C fan. Grease four 1-cup ramekins. Whisk coconut milk, milk, eggs, caster sugar and vanilla in a jug. Place 1 tablespoon of rice in each ramekin. Divide the egg mixture among ramekins. Place in a baking dish. Add enough boiling water to the dish to come halfway up the side of ramekins. Cover with foil. Bake for 1 hr. Remove foil. Bake for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, stir water and brown sugar in a saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium. Simmer for 5 mins or until syrupy.
- Roughly chop 1 mango and blend in a blender until puru00e9ed. Drizzle mango puree over each pudding and top with a drizzle of syrup. Scatter over a little coconut. Serve warm or at room temperature with extra coconut.
Nutritions of Baked coconut and mango rice potscalories: 458.88 calories
calories: 20.9 grams fat
calories: 16.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 63.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 47.2 grams sugar
calories: 7.8 grams protein
calories: 87 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 81 milligrams sodium