Fresh peaches are the icing on this delicious dessert thats so good you wont have to worry about carting home any leftovers.
The ingredient of Lemon & honey baked ricotta
- Olive oil spray
- 500g fresh ricotta
- 260g (1 cup) Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 125ml (1/2 cup) honey
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh peaches, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon & honey baked ricotta
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Spray a 9 x 23cm (base measurement) loaf pan with olive oil spray to lightly grease.
- Use an electric beater to beat together the ricotta, yoghurt, lemon rind, lemon juice, honey, egg and cinnamon in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour the ricotta mixture into the prepared pan. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until firm. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Cut the peaches in half. Remove stones and cut into wedges. Cut ricotta into slices and top with peach to serve.
Nutritions of Lemon & honey baked ricottacalories: 297.316 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34 grams sugar
calories: 13 grams protein
calories: 150 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 170.19 milligrams sodium