Pull together a crowd pleaser with this delicious artichoke bake that tastes great on its own or served as a side.
The ingredient of Artichoke bake
- 400g marinated artichokes, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 100g pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The instruction how to make Artichoke bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a 3cm-deep, 26cm x 18cm baking pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the artichokes and garlic into the pan. Whisk together the eggs and cream in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the artichokes and bake for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden.
- Combine the semi-dried tomatoes, olives, oregano and olive oil. Cut the artichoke bake into pieces and serve with the tomato mixture.
Nutritions of Artichoke bakecalories: 450.037 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 467 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 886.18 milligrams sodium