You cant pass up potato bake and steaks for a great comfort meal.
The ingredient of Mustard balsamic beef with creamy potato bake
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 125g beef sirloin steaks
- 1kg sebago potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 small brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Kraft pizza 4 cheese blend
- 2.3 cup pure cream
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Mustard balsamic beef with creamy potato bake
- Combine mustard, vinegar and oil in a glass or ceramic dish. Add steak. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm deep, 24cm (base) square baking dish.
- Arrange 1/3 of potato, overlapping slightly, over base of dish. Sprinkle with half the onion and 1/3 of cheese. Repeat layers. Arrange remaining potato over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Pour over cream. Bake for 1 hour or until potato is tender and top is golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook steaks for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 minutes. Thickly slice steaks. Serve with creamy potato bake and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Mustard balsamic beef with creamy potato bakecalories: 954.805 calories
calories: 69 grams fat
calories: 41 grams saturated fat
calories: 35 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 48 grams protein
calories: 241 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 424.67 milligrams sodium