Serve these oysters topped with the sensational crab dressing for a sublime taste experience.
The ingredient of Oysters with crab salad
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar*
- 200g fresh crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped Vietnamese mint
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, very finely chopped
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, very finely shredded
- 2 dozen oysters on the shell
The instruction how to make Oysters with crab salad
- Place the lime juice, fish sauce and palm sugar in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the crabmeat, coriander, mint, chilli and kaffir lime leaves, then toss with the lime juice mixture. Spoon small piles of the crab dressing on top of the oysters and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Oysters with crab saladcalories: 19.598 calories
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 19 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 161.67 milligrams sodium