These fudgy chocolate caramel biscuits are the perfect any time treat.
The ingredient of Fudgy chocolate caramel biscuits
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chopped jersey caramels
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate melts, halved
The instruction how to make Fudgy chocolate caramel biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Line 3 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, vanilla, sugar and egg until smooth. Sift flours, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa powder over butter mixture. Stir until combined. Fold in caramels, walnuts and chocolate.
- Roll 2 level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on prepared trays, 4cm apart. Using the palm of your hand flatten mixture slightly.
- Bake, 1 tray at a time, for 10 to 12 minutes or until just firm to touch. Stand biscuits on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Nutritions of Fudgy chocolate caramel biscuitscalories: 215.817 calories
calories: 10.3 grams fat
calories: 5.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 28.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.6 grams protein
calories: 27 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 141 milligrams sodium