A classic makeover - these carrot cake bliss balls are a delicious addition to anyones snack box.
The ingredient of Easy carrot cake bliss balls recipe
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 5 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup moist coconut flakes, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Easy carrot cake bliss balls recipe
- Process carrot, dates, oats, orange juice, mixed spice and vanilla bean paste in a food processor until almost smooth and well combined.
- Place coconut flakes in a small bowl. Roll 1 level tablespoon mixture into a ball, then roll in coconut flakes to coat. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining mixture and coconut flakes. Serve.
Nutritions of Easy carrot cake bliss balls recipecalories: 62.618 calories
calories: 1.3 grams fat
calories: 0.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 10.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1.1 grams protein
calories: 14 milligrams sodium