Its a Caramilk chocolate crackle cake! With Rice Bubbles, chocolatey crunchy noodles and loads of Easter eggs, our egg nest cake will be the dessert star of your Easter table.
The ingredient of Giant Caramilk crackle nest cake recipe
- 2 x 180g pkt Cadburyu2019s Caramilk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 60g (1/4 cup) coconut oil
- 210g (6 cups) Kelloggu2019s Rice Bubbles cereal
- 65g (1 cup) shredded coconut
- 100g CADBURY Baking Dark Chocolate Melts
- 50g Changu2019s Original Fried Noodles
- Mixed chocolate Easter eggs, to serve
- Cadburyu2019s Caramilk Easter eggs, to serve
The instruction how to make Giant Caramilk crackle nest cake recipe
- Place the chopped Caramilk and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bowl doesnu2019t touch the water). Melt, stirring occasionally, until smooth and combined.
- Meanwhile, lightly grease a 26cm (top measurement, 12 cup) bundt pan and line the base with a ring of baking paper.
- Combine the Rice Bubbles and shredded coconut in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the Caramilk mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon the Rice Bubble mixture into the prepared pan and use the back of a spoon to evenly press firmly over the base. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until firm.
- Invert the pan onto a serving plate. Use a hot, damp tea towel to rub the pan and loosen the cake. Gently shake the cake out of the pan.
- Combine the chocolate melts and noodles in a bowl until coated. Spoon around the top of the cake to create a nest. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or until set. Fill the cavity with Easter eggs to serve.
Nutritions of Giant Caramilk crackle nest cake recipecalories: