This pad Thai with the delicious combination of chicken and prawns is a taste member favourite.
The ingredient of Pad Thai
- 250g packet rice stick noodles
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breast
- 500g green prawns, peeled, deveined
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 small red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup bean sprouts, tails removed
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, finely chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Pad Thai
- Place noodles into a heat-proof bowl. Cover with hot water. Stand until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water.
- Combine lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a jug. Whisk with a fork to combine.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Add chicken. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until golden. Add prawns, onions and chillies. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until prawns turn pink. Add noodles. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add lime juice mixture to wok. Toss to combine. Slowly pour eggs over noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add sprouts. Toss well.
- Spoon pad Thai onto plates. Sprinkle with peanuts and coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Pad Thaicalories: 744.246 calories
calories: 23.7 grams fat
calories: 5.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 62.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 69.3 grams protein
calories: 434 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 697 milligrams sodium