Take classic banana cake to decadent new heights with surprise chunks of caramel chocolate.
The ingredient of Banana and Mars Bar cake
- 150g butter
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 3 x 60g Mars Bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1 cup (150g) icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 2 teaspoons hot water
The instruction how to make Banana and Mars Bar cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a 7 x 11 x 21cm loaf pan with non-stick baking paper. Beat butter and brown sugar until pale and creamy. Beat in eggs and mashed bananas.
- Combine flour and Mars Bars. Fold into the butter mixture with milk. Spoon into pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine icing sugar, caramel topping and 2 teaspoons hot water. Drizzle over the cake to serve.
Nutritions of Banana and Mars Bar cakecalories: 378.576 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 56 grams carbohydrates
calories: 36 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 68 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 306.99 milligrams sodium