For an out of this world experience, bite into these decadent cupcakes filled with rich gooey caramel.
The ingredient of Gooey caramel cupcakes
- 1 quantity Basic cupcakes (see related recipe)
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 24 jersey caramels
- icing sugar mixture, to decorate
The instruction how to make Gooey caramel cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C. Grease two 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pans. Make Basic cupcakes (see related recipe), replacing caster sugar with brown sugar. Push 1 caramel into centre of each cupcake before baking.
- Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Gooey caramel cupcakescalories: 190.722 calories
calories: 8.8 grams fat
calories: 5.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 25.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.6 grams protein
calories: 46 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 130 milligrams sodium