Set a date with the kids to get into the kitchen and make these Easter goodies.
The ingredient of Easter egg caramel slice
- Melted butter, to grease
- 200g plain chocolate biscuits
- 80g butter, melted
- 400g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 300ml ctn thickened cream
- 2 x 125g pkts Cadbury Caramello Easter Eggs, unwrapped
The instruction how to make Easter egg caramel slice
- Brush a 26 x 16cm (base measurement) slice pan with melted butter. Line the base and 2 long sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add the butter and process until well combined. Press firmly over the base of the prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, stir the chocolate and cream in a saucepan over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until smooth. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Spread 125ml (1/2 cup) of the chocolate mixture over the biscuit base. Arrange the eggs over chocolate. Drizzle the remaining chocolate mixture over the eggs. Gently shake pan to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight until set. Cut into squares.
Nutritions of Easter egg caramel slicecalories: