Batter take note – pancake awesomeness is here!
The ingredient of Caramel peanut pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups White Wings self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 25g butter, melted
- 2 x 53g Snickers chocolate bars, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
The instruction how to make Caramel peanut pancakes
- Whisk milk, egg and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Stir in Snickers and caramel topping.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.
Nutritions of Caramel peanut pancakescalories: 210.32 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 28 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 279.16 milligrams sodium