Whip out your pie maker for these easy Caramilk cakes: a chocolate lovers dessert made with pantry staples.
The ingredient of Pie maker Caramilk lava cakes recipe
- 180g Caramilk chocolate, chopped
- 150g butter, chopped
- 80g (1/2 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 50g (1/3 cup) plain flour
- 40g (1/4 cup) self-raising flour
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Dollop cream or ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Pie maker Caramilk lava cakes recipe
- Place the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (donu2019t let the bowl touch the water). Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the sugar and egg to the bowl. Use a balloon whisk to whisk until combined. Sift over the plain and self-raising flours. Use the whisk to gently fold until combined.
- Preheat a pie maker. Pour 1/4 cupful of the mixture into each hole. Cook for 7 minutes or until set around the edges but still wobbly on top. Carefully lift out onto plates. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make 10 cakes in total.
- Dust the cakes with icing sugar and serve with cream or ice-cream.
Nutritions of Pie maker Caramilk lava cakes recipecalories: