Try this quick and easy dessert with hidden scoops of ice-cream in a crunchy biscuit shell.
The ingredient of Not so fried ice-cream
- 100g (1/2 cup, firmly packed) dark brown sugar
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 200g Anzac biscuits, broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, toasted
- 8 scoops vanilla ice-cream
The instruction how to make Not so fried ice-cream
- Place the sugar and cream in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the sugar dissolves and the sauce thickens slightly. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, line a tray with baking paper. Process the biscuits in a food processor until coarsely crushed. Transfer to a shallow bowl. Add the coconut and stir to combine.
- Place 1 scoop of ice-cream in the biscuit mixture and roll to coat. Place on lined tray and freeze while coating remaining balls. Repeat with the remaining ice-cream and biscuit mixture.
- Divide the ice-cream balls among serving bowls and pour over the hot caramel sauce.
Nutritions of Not so fried ice-creamcalories: 725.843 calories
calories: 40.6 grams fat
calories: 27.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 79.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 61.1 grams sugar
calories: 8.6 grams protein
calories: 163 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 204 milligrams sodium