Quick and easy spiced lamb skewers taste delicious with a refreshing tomato and mint salsa.
The ingredient of Indian lamb skewers with tomato and mint salsa
- 1 cup plain reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup korma curry paste
- 800g lamb leg steaks, cubed
- olive oil cooking spray
- warmed mini naan breads, to serve
- 3 tomatoes, deseeded, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, deseeded, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Indian lamb skewers with tomato and mint salsa
- Combine yoghurt and curry paste in a ceramic dish. Season with salt and pepper. Add lamb. Stir to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits. Thread meat onto skewers.
- Make tomato and mint salsa: Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion, mint and vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Spray skewers with oil. Cook skewers, turning occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Serve lamb with salsa and naan breads.
Nutritions of Indian lamb skewers with tomato and mint salsacalories: 791.568 calories
calories: 30.1 grams fat
calories: 7.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 62.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 64.4 grams protein
calories: 172 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1510 milligrams sodium