Here is a delicious idea for the Christmas dessert table that is easy enough for anyone to master.
The ingredient of Choc ripple cake
- 500ml (2 cups) thickened cream
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 250g pkt Arnottu2019s Choc Ripple biscuits
- Grated chocolate, to decorate
The instruction how to make Choc ripple cake
- Place cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat using an electric beater until stiff.
- Spread a little cream onto the base of a serving plate. Spread one biscuit with 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream then sandwich with another biscuit. Top with another 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream then place biscuits on their side onto the serving plate. Repeat until all biscuits have been used and form a log.
- Spread remaining cream over log to cover entirely. Cover loosely with foil. Place in the fridge for 6 hours to set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Nutritions of Choc ripple cakecalories: 193.59 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 13 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 37 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 74.63 milligrams sodium