Theres no need to miss out on cheesecake with this healthier, no-bake recipe.
The ingredient of Healthier no bake fruity cheesecake tarts
- 2 cups fruit-free muesli
- 75g butter, melted
- 125g light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup light Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 1/4 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 12 strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, halved, sliced
The instruction how to make Healthier no bake fruity cheesecake tarts
- Process muesli until very finely chopped. With motor running, add butter and process until combined. Press mixture into 6 x 8.5cm (base measurement) fluted tart tins to cover base and sides. Place on a baking tray. Chill.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add yoghurt, sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth. Sprinkle gelatin over boiling water. Mix with a fork until gelatin has dissolved. With motor running, add gelatin mixture and beat until combined. Pour into prepared tins. Chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Use a small knife to loosen the tarts from the tins. Place on a serving plate. Top with fruit.
Nutritions of Healthier no bake fruity cheesecake tartscalories: 469.635 calories
calories: 30.2 grams fat
calories: 12.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 37.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11.4 grams sugar
calories: 12.9 grams protein
calories: 50 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 159 milligrams sodium