Make the kids feel special on their first day of school with these delicious orange and sultana cakes.
The ingredient of Orange and sultana cakes
- 125g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp finely grated orange rind
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sultanas
The instruction how to make Orange and sultana cakes
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Line two 24-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity mini muffin pans with paper cases.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and orange rind until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just combined. Stir in flour, orange juice and sultanas. Spoon into prepared pan holes.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of 1 comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Nutritions of Orange and sultana cakescalories: 53.058 calories
calories: 2.4 grams fat
calories: 1.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 6.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.9 grams protein
calories: 15 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 52 milligrams sodium