These spiced salmon pot pies are so quick and easy to make and they taste delicious.
The ingredient of Spiced salmon pot pies
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 400g can Coles Brand chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 200g natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Coles Brand ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Coles Brand ground cumin
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Spiced salmon pot pies
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan and 1 tablespoon of the chives in a bowl. Heat the oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 mins or until soft. Stir in salmon, tomato and chickpeas for 2 mins to combine.
- Stir the yoghurt, paprika, cumin and remaining chives into the salmon mixture. Season to taste. Spoon evenly among four 1 1/2 cup ramekins and place on a tray. Top with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 mins or until golden. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Spiced salmon pot piescalories: 510.982 calories
calories: 20.4 grams fat
calories: 4.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 46.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7.3 grams sugar
calories: 37.3 grams protein
calories: 67 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 600 milligrams sodium