Weve taken the ingredients from this classic Italian salad and reinvented them as a hearty soup.
The ingredient of Panzanella soup
- 410g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 green capsicum, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped, plus extra slices to garnish
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 200ml tomato juice
- 6 black olives, pitted, sliced
- 1 tbsp salted capers, rinsed
- 2 tbsp small basil leaves
- Toasted croutons, to serve
The instruction how to make Panzanella soup
- Place the tomatoes, capsicum, cucumber, onion, garlic, vinegar, olive oil and tomato juice in a blender, and process to combine.
- Add enough water to make a thickish soup consistency, then season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Toss together the olives, capers, basil leaves and croutons, and serve on top of the soup.
Nutritions of Panzanella soupcalories: 65.486 calories
calories: 4 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 205.57 milligrams sodium