A make-ahead lunch or dinner youll be eating on repeat, this easy vegetarian slice is made with low-cal quinoa, pumpkin and zucchini.
The ingredient of Healthy zucchini, pumpkin and feta slice recipe
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 350g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, coarsely grated
- 2 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 8 eggs
- 150g (1 cup) cooked quinoa
- 60g Greek feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Healthy zucchini, pumpkin and feta slice recipe
- Preheat oven to 190u00baC/170u00baC fan forced. Line a 16 x 26cm (base measurement) baking pan with baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the pumpkin and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until softened. Add the zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until bright green. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl until combined. Stir in the vegetable mixture, quinoa, feta and basil.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan. Top with half the tomato, cut-side up. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly before serving with rocket and remaining tomato.
Nutritions of Healthy zucchini, pumpkin and feta slice recipecalories: 303.052 calories
calories: 16.3 grams fat
calories: 5.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 16.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20.4 grams protein