Ready in 45 minutes, this healthier vegetarian tray bake is loaded with mushroom, torn lasagne sheets, kale and fetta.
The ingredient of Mushroom and kale pasta tray bake recipe
- 200g swiss brown mushrooms, halved
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thick strips
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 4 fresh lasagne sheets
- 1 2/3 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1/2 bunch kale, stems and centre veins discarded, leaves roughly torn
- 60g reduced-fat fetta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Mushroom and kale pasta tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Arrange mushroom, capsicum, tomato and garlic in a large, heavy-based roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and chilli flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Roughly tear pasta into 10cm pieces. Add pasta and stock to roast vegetables in pan. Toss to combine. Top with kale. Bake for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until the vegetables and pasta are tender. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with fetta. Serve.
Nutritions of Mushroom and kale pasta tray bake recipecalories: 315.719 calories
calories: 14.5 grams fat
calories: 3.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 31.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11.2 grams protein
calories: 14 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 894 milligrams sodium