Made from only four natural ingredients, this better-for-you vegan choc-hazelnut spread is perfect on toast or eating with a spoon!
The ingredient of Healthier Nutella
- 150g packet blanched hazelnuts
- 30g (1/4 cup) cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 60ml (1/4 cup) melted coconut oil
The instruction how to make Healthier Nutella
- Preheat oven to 170C/150C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place hazelnuts on prepared tray and roast for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Transfer hot hazelnuts to a food processor and add cacao, maple syrup and coconut oil. Process, strapping down the sides occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until finely ground. Add 60ml (1/4 cup) water and process until mixture is smooth and thick. Transfer to an airtight jar or container. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritions of Healthier Nutellacalories: 136.947 calories
calories: 12.4 grams fat
calories: 4.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 3.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.2 grams protein
calories: 1 milligrams sodium