Prefer a light breakfast? Start your day with this fresh and cheerful bruschetta.
The ingredient of Breakfast bruschetta
- 1 large firm ripe avocado, stone removed, peeled, diced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 large slices sourdough bread
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Breakfast bruschetta
- Place avocado, tomatoes, basil, olive oil and lemon juice in a medium size bowl. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Gently stir to combine.
- Toast or grill bread until golden. To serve, spoon u00bc of the avocado mixture over each slice of bread. Serve with a wedge of lemon.
Nutritions of Breakfast bruschettacalories: 268.875 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 3.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 5.5 grams protein
calories: 280 milligrams sodium