Finally, a gluten-free schnitzel that tastes as good as the real thing.
The ingredient of Gluten-free mini pork schnitzels with potato and orange salad
- 2 1/2 cups fresh gluten-free breadcrumbs (see notes)
- 1 small bunch chives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free all-purpose pepper seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 300g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 500g packet baby red potatoes, halved
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 oranges, peeled, sliced into rounds
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Gluten-free mini pork schnitzels with potato and orange salad
- Make mustard dressing. Place mustard, yoghurt, vinegar and oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine. Set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs, chives and seasoning together on a large plate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk eggs with 1 tablespoon water in a large shallow bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Dip 1 piece of pork in egg mixture. Coat in breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly to secure. Repeat with remaining pieces of pork. Place on a large baking paper-lined tray. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potato in a large saucepan of water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 12 minutes, adding beans in the last 1 minute of cooking time. Drain well. Add to dressing in bowl. Toss well to combine.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork, in 2 batches, for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Add grape and orange to potato salad. Gently toss to combine. Serve with lemon wedges and schnitzels, sprinkled with parsley leaves.
Nutritions of Gluten-free mini pork schnitzels with potato and orange saladcalories: 609.45 calories
calories: 31.6 grams fat
calories: 5.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 48 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28.2 grams protein
calories: 177 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1222 milligrams sodium