Prepare this gorgeous breakfast bowl 1 day in advance so the oats have enough time to soak up all the fruity goodness.
The ingredient of Dairy-free pineapple and peach breakfast bowl
- 1/4 pineapple (375g), peeled, chopped
- 2 peaches, stoned, chopped
- 1 mango, stoned, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) unsweetended almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 3/4 cup (65g) rolled oats
- 3 slices pineapple, extra
- 1 peach, stoned, sliced, extra
- 40g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- Mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Dairy-free pineapple and peach breakfast bowl
- Place the pineapple, peach, mango, almond milk and vanilla in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer the pineapple mixture to a large bowl. Add the oats and stir to combine. Cover and place in the fridge overnight to chill.
- Place the chilled pineapple mixture in a clean food processor and process until smooth.
- Divide the pineapple mixture among serving bowls and use a spoon to smooth the top. Use a 3cm flower cutter to cut 3cm blossoms from the extra pineapple, if desired.
- Top the pineapple mixture with the peach slices, pineapple blossoms and raspberries. Serve sprinkled with mint leaves.
Nutritions of Dairy-free pineapple and peach breakfast bowlcalories: