Thought fried rice was only a dinner dish? Think again! This healthy brekkie fried rice is an easy way to get more vegies into your day.
The ingredient of Breakfast fried rice recipe
- 1 teaspoon macadamia oil
- 3/4 cup sliced vegetables (such as broccoli, beans, carrot, zucchini)
- 1/2 x 125g tub 90-second microwave brown rice
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced tamari
- 1 pan-fried egg or poached egg, to serve
- 1 teaspoon hot chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Breakfast fried rice recipe
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the vegies, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Add rice and tamari and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve rice topped with egg. Drizzle over the chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Breakfast fried rice recipecalories: 222.509 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 23 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 437 milligrams sodium