Enjoy great tastes of Asia at home whenever you like with this easy recipe.
The ingredient of Sesame chicken with soba noodles
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 600g chicken tenderloins, trimmed, halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 270g packet Hakubaku dried soba noodles
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Sesame chicken with soba noodles
- Place sesame seeds on a large plate. Add chicken. Toss to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Place on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water.
- Place cornflour in a bowl. Gradually add teriyaki sauce, stirring until smooth and combined. Stir in sesame oil. Heat frying pan over high heat. Add remaining peanut oil. Swirl to coat. Add snow peas and onion. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until snow peas are bright green and just tender.
- Add cornflour mixture and noodles to wok. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with chicken.
Nutritions of Sesame chicken with soba noodlescalories: 506.202 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 2.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 51.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 46.6 grams protein
calories: 120 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1886 milligrams sodium