Make perfect poached eggs for breakfast with our fabulous recipe and eggspert tips!
The ingredient of Poached eggs
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- Bread, toasted, buttered, to serve
The instruction how to make Poached eggs
- Pour cold water into a large saucepan until 8cm deep. Add vinegar. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low (water should still be simmering around the edge).
- Crack 1 egg into a shallow bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir water to create a whirlpool. Tip egg into water. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes for a soft yolk or 3 to 4 minutes for firm. Using a slotted spoon, remove egg from water.
- Skim foam from water. Poach remaining eggs. Serve eggs on toast.
Nutritions of Poached eggscalories: 156.306 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams protein
calories: 434 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 158.37 milligrams sodium